Facing the places you are stuck can be hard, especially when you feel alone with them. Haunting voices of criticism and self-blame can lead you to further isolate or hide your struggles from others. This is especially true if you are in a position of leadership.
Having an unconditional listener—someone who won’t judge you or have their own agenda in your outcomes—becomes a precious resource as you
clarify your thinking and plan of action. Working with LJS, we coach you froma place of unconditional support, compassion and respect, even as we assist you to face those areas that feel the most discouraging.
Staying true to LJS values and approach, you will:
- Experience compassionate listening; attention without judgment.
- Be encouraged to determine the actions that build on success.
- Practice deepening your ability to trust your own thinking.
- Learn ways to identify true needs and make requests (separate from desires and demands)
- Receive support as you try new things and inevitably make mistakes.
- Be supported by someone who will thoughtfully track you in your stated areas of growth and development.
The benefits of using an LJS coach include:
- Being encouraged to face the areas where you feel the most stuck.
- Knowing you have an honest, reliable person who will support your competence and question your self-limiting behaviors.
- Gaining insight into root causes of behaviors that block your path to success.
- Identifying “actions” in a collaborative process that will challenge entrenched beliefs that keep you from reaching your true potential.
- Learning how to develop “Circles of Support” in your life for ongoing behavior or attitude changes and achieving long-term goals.