We are a social justice enterprise that supports anyone committed to healing from the effects of oppression.
We partner with people committed to embracing their full leadership capacity to create
a more equitable and just community and to transform our world.
Our Transformational Communication Workshop Key Learnings video, taught by Nanci E. Luna Jiménez, will help you understand the impacts of racism and other institutional oppressions in order to create a more just and connected present and future. We will do this by deepening our understanding of who we are, where we come from and why equity and justice matter—to us personally and to our organizations.
This video focuses on enhancing our self-awareness, learning about the dynamics and impacts of systems, discharging and healing from past hurts, and practicing skills to lead more effectively and compassionately together.
2. Constructivist Listening: A Healing Tool
3. Shifting Frames of Reference: Making Assessments, Understanding Contexts
4. The Nature of Human Beings: A Framework for Understanding and Compassion
5. Adultism: The Training Ground For All Other Institutional Oppressions
6. Patterns and Internalized Oppression: How the Cycle of Oppression Continues
7. Restimulation: How Early Hurts Show Up Today
8. Understanding Dominance: How We Keep it Going
9. Beyond White Privilege: Healing from Loss
“The unconditional love and non-judgment have been so power to experience and witness….I also really appreciate how you interrupt negative self talk and blame. I have learned so much from you!” – Coaching Client
Reach us at our office at:
Nanci Luna Jiménez