We are a social justice enterprise that supports anyone committed to healing from the effects of oppression.
We partner with people committed to embracing their full leadership capacity to create
a more equitable and just community and to transform our world.
This video taught by Nanci Luna Jiménez, will help you understand the impacts of racism and other institutional oppressions in order to create a more just and connected present and future.
We will do this by deepening our understanding of who we are, where we come from and why equity and justice matter—to us personally, to our organizations.
This video focuses on enhancing our self-awareness, learning about the dynamics and impacts of systems, discharging and healing from past hurts, and practicing skills to lead more effectively and compassionately together.
2. Constructivist Listening: The Foundational Tool for Transformative Healing
3. Nature of Human Beings: All Human Beings Are Born Curious, Good, Loving, Zestful, & Proud
4. Restimulation: How Early Hurts Show Up Today
5. Adultism: The Training Ground for All Oppression
6. Shifting Frames of Reference and Understanding the Importance of Context
7. Patterns and Internalized Oppression
“The unconditional love and non-judgment have been so power to experience and witness….I also really appreciate how you interrupt negative self talk and blame. I have learned so much from you!” – Coaching Client
Special pre-order price of $239.99 for a limited time.
Listening, Learning, & Engagement Institute: Transformational Communication
Facilitated by Luna Jimenez Seminars and Associates
Sunday November 5, 2017 at 4:00 pm – Wednesday November 8, 2017 at 2:00 pm
Sequoia Retreat Center, Ben Lomand, CA
Application Deadline: March 21, 2017
Reach us at our office at:
Nanci Luna Jiménez